VARSITY 2020 REFUNDS
VARSITY 2020 REFUND POLICY – SHEFFIELD HALLAM TICKET PURCHASERS:
1) If you ordered a SHEFFIELD HALLAM ticket online and have not collected this ticket, your refund was processed on Monday 20th April back to your original payment method. Please allow a few days for the refund to clear in your account. Thank you for your patience.
2) If you ordered a SHEFFIELD HALLAM ticket online and collected, please fill out this Google Form (sign in to complete the form by using either your student account, a personal account, or create a new one if you need to). Please provide the reference number (this will have been emailed to you in the email confirmation received when the ticket was purchased) and a photo of ALL tickets bought. Once this has been checked and verified, a refund will be provided to your original payment method.
- Please note that in both cases above, the payment was made securely through SagePay. We do not have access to card details and therefore cannot confirm them or refund to a different card.
3) If you bought a ticket from the HUBS, please use the Google Form (sign in to complete the form by using either your student account, a personal account, or create a new one if you need to). Fill out the survey answering all questions and provide photos of ALL tickets bought. Please then choose whether to receive the refund:
- By Bank Transfer. Once this has been checked and verified, a refund will be processed to your chosen method. Please note that in-line with GDPR legislation and our data protection policy, any bank account details provided will be securely stored, only available to those responsible for organising refunds, used only for the purpose of making the refund and then will be deleted in a timely manner.
- In-person once the HUBS has reopened (please note that this may be several months away, possibly next academic year, depending on government advice!)
4) If you purchased a ticket through your SHEFFIELD HALLAM sports club’s website, your refund was processed on Wednesday 22nd April back to your original payment method. Please allow a few days for the refund to clear in your account. Thank you for your patience.
VARSITY 2020 REFUND POLICY – UNIVERSITY OF SHEFFIELD TICKET PURCHASERS:
1) Tickets Purchased Online:
All UNIVERSITY OF SHEFFIELD tickets that were bought online will be automatically refunded back to cards as soon as possible.
2) Tickets purchased in person from Sheffield Students’ Union:
If you have purchased tickets from Sheffield Students’ Union please complete this Google Form. As explained in the form you will be able to get a refund for your purchased tickets via bank transfer, Paypal or in-person when buildings reopen.
*Thank you for providing your details. We are working as fast as we can to process these refunds and they will commence from Wednesday 15th April, but they are likely to take longer than normal given the circumstances. We really appreciate your patience, so many thanks!
- If you purchased your ticket through a University of Sheffield Sports Club the club will be issued a full refund for the tickets that they purchased. Your committee will be in touch to let you know how the refund will be processed.
- If you purchased a ticket from a friend we can only issue refunds to the original purchaser so please liaise with them to get a refund on your behalf.